[NTG-context] Can \getmarking take more than one argument?

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 9 02:42:49 CEST 2015

Hello,

I currently use the following to define my even and odd page headers.

—————
\startsetups[header]
  {\doifoddpageelse
  		{\getmarking[section]}
  		{\getmarking[chapter]}
	}
  \doiftextelse
  		{\getmarking[chapter]}
\stopsetups
—————

The problem is that some of my ‘section’s are not sections, but ‘subject’s (because I don’t want that section heading to appear in the TOC). As a result, my header is blank on the ‘subject’ pages.

Is it possible to define getmarking to take either a section or a subject, somehow? Listing them both separated by a coma (\getmarking[section,subject]) produced no result. I also tried:
—————
  {\doifoddpageelse
  		{\getmarking[section]}
 		{\getmarking[subject]}
  		{\getmarking[chapter]}
—————
…but that caused the subject and the chapter to both be printed in the header.

Many thanks for any help.

Talal