[NTG-context] Text around a figure in a framedtext (Wolfgang Schuster)

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Sat Aug 8 15:49:22 CEST 2015

Dear Wolfgang,

> You have to use \starthanging instead of \placefgure when you’re in a frame.
>
> \starttext
>
> \startframedtext[width=max]
>     \starthanging[location=right]
>         {\startMPcode
>          draw unitsquare scaled 2cm ;
>          \stopMPcode}
>     \input tufte
>     \stophanging
> \stopframedtext
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Thank you for letting me know the command “starthanging”.
I tried the command  “\startfiguretext … \stopfiguretext”, and found that there is no text below the square.

\startframedtext[width=\textwidth]{
\startfiguretext[right,none]{}{%
\startMPcode
 draw unitsquare scaled 2cm ;
 \stopMPcode}
\input knuth
\stopfiguretext}
\stopframedtext

Your example worked fine, but if we replace tufte by knuth, then text is written over the square while the tufte’s text was witten surround the square.
Is it expected result?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung