[NTG-context] issues with typeface selection

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Aug 7 18:52:04 CEST 2015

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \definefontfamily[timesnew][serif][FreeSerif]
    \definefontfamily[droidserif][serif][Droid Serif]
    \setupbodyfont[palatino, 12pt]
    \starttext
    I want to have \type{\timesnew\ttfx} and \type{\droidserif\ttfx}
    in each cell, but \type{foregroundstyle} doesn’t seem to work
    (compilation crashes).
    \startxtable
    \blank
    \startxrow
    \startxcell \ConTeXt\ is awesome!\stopxcell
    \startxcell \ConTeXt\ is awesome!\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \stopxtable
    \blank
    Typeface selection doesn’t seem to work even with paragraphs:
    \defineparagraphs[timesdroid][each][n=2, before=\blank]
    \defineparagraphs[timesdroid][1][style=\newtimes]
    \defineparagraphs[timesdroid][2][style=\droidserif]
    \starttimesdroid
    \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
    \timesdroid
    \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
    \stoptimesdroid
    \stoptext

All I need is to be able to have a text with a given font family and a
smaller font size on the left and the same text with the same font size
but another font family on the right.

I have failed with both xtables and paragraphs.

Wnat am I missing in each case?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--