[NTG-context] How not to print the chapter number

Eric Détrez info at eric-detrez.fr
Fri Aug 7 16:00:25 CEST 2015

Le 07-08-2015 15:04, Eric Détrez a écrit :
> I wish to print my texte as
>
> I Foo
>
> 1 Bar one
>
> 1.1 barbar one
>
> 1.2 barbar two
>
> 2 Bar two
>
> 2.1 foofoo one
>
> 2.2 foofoo two
>
> I don't want the Roman I printed in the numbering.
>
> With contextmark II I just added
> \setupsection[section-3][previousnumber=no]
> but it doesn't seem to work in mark IV.
>
> Is there a way to do it ?

An answer (in the mailing-list archives) and also in the wiki (I didn't
read it well enough)

\setuphead[section][sectionsegments=section]
\setuphead[subsection][sectionsegments=section:subsection]
\setuphead[subsubsection][sectionsegments=section:subsubsection]

\starttext
\chapter{Eric}
\section{Foo 1}
\subsection{Bar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar one }
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\subsection{Bar two}
\subsubsection{Barbar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\section{Foo 2}
\subsection{Bar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\stoptext

As once you changed one you have to change the lower ones ...

--
Eric Détrez
Informatique