[NTG-context] Numbering subformulas

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Aug 6 17:41:30 CEST 2015

Hello Otared,

thanks for the hint. However, I'm still not able to tune the numbering setup fully.

Now I have (with resulting numbers | desired number):

----
\setuphead[part,chapter][placehead=yes,page=no]

\setupformulas
   [prefix=yes,
    %prefix=no,
    %prefixsegments=chapter:section,
    prefixsegments=part,
    way=bysection,
    %way=bytext,
    %location=right,
   ]

\def\fakeformula{a^2 + b^2 = c^2}

\starttext
   \part{P1}
     \chapter{Cha1}
       \section{A}
         \placeformula\startformula\fakeformula\stopformula % 1.1 | 1.1 be "part 1, formula #1 in the part"

       \section{B}
         \placeformula\startformula\fakeformula\stopformula % 1.1 | 1.2 be "part 1, formula #2 in the part"

         \subsection{Ba}
           \placeformula\startformula\fakeformula\stopformula % 1.2 | 1.3 be "part 1, formula #3 in the part"

     \chapter{Cha2}
       \section{A}
         \placeformula\startformula\fakeformula\stopformula % 1.1 | 1.4 be "part 1, formula #4 in the part"

   \part{P2}
     \chapter{Cha1}
       \section{A}
         \placeformula\startformula\fakeformula\stopformula % 2.1 | 2.1 be "part 2, formula #1 in the part"
\stoptext
----

So the problem here is that EVERY SECTION resets the formula counter, whilst I would need only \part to reset the counter, something like "[way=bypart]".

I played somehow with \setupformulas keys but without the wanted output...

Is there a way?

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz