[NTG-context] Numbering subformulas

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:38:35 CEST 2015

Hi Lukás,

You configure the way the equations are numbered by sayng (for example)

	\setupformulas[prefix=yes, prefixsegments=chapter:section, way=bysection, location=right]

If you say « prefix= no » then you don’t need the other specifications, but I am giving a more example above in case you want to adapt it to your needs.

Best regards: OK