[NTG-context] local environment?

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 5 14:43:06 CEST 2015

Hans, just to clarify (as I’m still new to the language of ConTeXt):
- By ‘style’ you mean environment?
- And by ‘common style’ you mean one, single environment document?
- Finally, by ‘this assumes that settings are not global’: what settings — the environment?

My apologies for the avalanche of questions.