[NTG-context] local environment?

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 5 03:05:19 CEST 2015

Dear all,

What is the replacement for `localenvironment` in project structures?

The first part of my book has one layout; the second has another. I have designed one environment for the first part, and another environment for the second. I do not want the first environment to be used for the second half of the book.

In cont-eni.pdf, I read about using `localenvironment` for such scenarios, but it seems this has been removed.

This is probably a very basic question, but how do I should change the following such that *one pdf* is produced, where the first part—ComponentA—uses EnvironmentA’s layout, while the second part—ComponentB—uses EnvironmentB's. If any startsetups need to be defined, I’d be grateful for any example, showing also where to place them.

# Product
\startproduct MyProduct
\component ComponentA
\component ComponentB