[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Aug 4 01:59:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. The reported bidi issue with footnotes had to do
with some unhboxing that doesn't play well with the bidi analyzers, i.e.
in case of

the done text is already treated. I now use a slightly different
implementation.

I also added the arabicdecimals conversion.

There is also a new feature called profiling which is very experimental
and falls into the 'over the top' category (it's not the fastest
mechanism around).

\setupbodyfont[dejavu]

% methods: none strict fixed|haldfixed|quaterfixed|eightsfixed
% where fixed also adapts to grid snapping

\defineprofile
   [myprofile]
   [method=quarterfixed,
    height=\strutht,
    depth=\strutdp,
    distance=3pt]

\startbuffer
\dostepwiserecurse{1}{400}{5}{just a test #1 $\frac{x}{#1}^{#1}$ and
}done\par
\stopbuffer

\starttext

     \startTEXpage[align=normal,strut=no]
         \getbuffer
     \stopTEXpage

     \startTEXpage[align=normal,strut=no,profile=myprofile]
         \getbuffer
     \stopTEXpage

     \enabletrackers[profiling.show]
     \startTEXpage[align=normal,strut=no,profile=myprofile]
         \getbuffer
     \stopTEXpage
     \disabletrackers[profiling.show]

\stoptext

In everyday use this feature is not that interesting but for special
cases it might come in handy.