[NTG-context] r2l alignment and linenumbering conflict?

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:25:58 CEST 2015

Hi Hans, Idris, Talal,

Some years ago we had a discussion on the issue, but I don’t remember where we ended up…
In my opinion, I think that the numberings should be maned as follows:

arabicnumerals: should be  ١,٢,٣,٤,٥,٦,٧,٨,٩,٠

persiannumerals: should be ۱ ۲ ۳ ۴ ۵ ۶ ۷ ۸ ۹ ۰

abjadnumerals: should be الف، ب، ج، د، ه، و، ز،…..

As of today it seems that « persiannumerals » results in what should be named abjadnuemrals, and this is not correct.

Best regards: OK