[NTG-context] r2l alignment and linenumbering conflict?

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 3 18:29:11 CEST 2015

Just to note: all numbers in the body text are having their digits placed individually right-to-left. Notice, in the attached PDF, how the ١٤ is displayed as ٤١, and how ١٨٧٢ is ٢٧٨١ … but also the footnote marker is ٣١ instead of ١٣ as it correctly is below in the footnote itself.

Is there any temporary work around for this, until we sort out the underlying causes?

Talal