[NTG-context] Colored descriptions

Eric Détrez info at eric-detrez.fr
Mon Aug 3 17:50:44 CEST 2015

Le 03-08-2015 16:15, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 03 Aug 2015 15:31:49 +0200, Eric Détrez <info at eric-detrez.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> I wish to write a text where there are definitions, theorems, ...
>> I wish to get a table of definitions at the end so I think the right
>> tool is description.
>> But I want the head or/and the main text have colored background.
>>
>> Is it possible ?
>
> there was a similar discussion - see
>
> 	http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2015/081528.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lukas

Thank you, I didn't fint it before.

So I can't put a startxxx in inbetween, it must be in before.

More : a placelist[description] is no longer effective if there are
sections and chapters :(

So I have to use a register : is there a way to get the title of a
description, something like #1 or /descriptiontitle ?
--
Eric Détrez
Informatique