[NTG-context] No output for no apparent reason

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Mon Aug 3 16:36:55 CEST 2015

Hi, Wolfgang--

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Wolfgang Schuster <
schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible that your main file of your document is a project?
>
> When this is the case change this file to a product and all subfiles into
> components.

Yes, that was the problem. And I can see there are a few other things I
need to change, but the project was nowhere near finished anyway, and at
least I now have output.

By the way, shouldn't there be an error or at least a warning when ConTeXt
can't produce output? At the very least, the log file should not report
that a PDF file was saved when it was not. This seems like a bug.

Thanks for your quick reply!

--
Matt Gushee