[NTG-context] Questions around my page design

Fabrice couvreur.fabrice at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 3 13:19:01 CEST 2015

Hi Hans and Wolfgang,

"Numbering" and not "Numérotion" ! :-[

I already noticed that there are two suggestions for my first request,
where the power of Context !

Sorry, but in my example, I do not see the difference between
\setuppagenumbering [alternative = {singlesided, doublesided}] and
\setuppagenumbering [alternative = doublesided].

The \setuphead [chapter] [page = yes] therefore avoids having empty pages?

The \setupfootertexts [{\getmarking [section] [top]}] does not respond
to my request,but I'm not clear enough!
In fact, I would make the same presentation as document
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/manuals/cont-enp.pdf.
Thank you very much,
Fabrice