[NTG-context] footnotes when using RtL (Arabic)

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 2 11:20:19 CEST 2015

Thank you, Pablo, for bringing method=two to my attention. I’ve read what has been written about in on the mailing list. However, in my case, it does not solve the problem. On the document I’ve attached:
- using method=default produces the error I raised yesterday;
- using method=one (or method=two) seem to do nothing — the parentheses are still inversed, as if I hadn’t defined \setupdirections at all. See attached: