[NTG-context] ending every paragraph

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Sun Aug 2 09:11:38 CEST 2015

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 17:35:38 -0600
Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد <Idris.Hamid at colostate.edu> wrote:

> Suppose I want to end the last line of every paragraph with a
> command, say, \thinrule, or a string of dots. Is there a
> straightforward way to do that? TeX has \everypar but I'm not aware
> of any, say, \endeverypar command.

Hello Idris,

I would think that your only hope in this case would be through the use
of \startparagraph \stopparagraph, for otherwise TeX does not know
where a paragraph is to end (only where one begins, through an explicit
\par or through an implicit blank line).

My guess, untested, would be \setupparagraph[after=\thinrule]

Alan