[NTG-context] footnotes when using RtL (Arabic)

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 2 00:36:28 CEST 2015

I’ve run into a hiccup. In the previous MWE that worked with Woflgang and Hans’ patch, the notes were footnotes. However, if make them into linenotes, we run into a strange problem: the first note is typeset correctly, but all the remaining linenotes in that stream are typeset on the bottom left corner of the page. See attached files.

Best wishes,
Talal