[NTG-context] r2l alignment and linenumbering conflict?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Aug 1 20:04:38 CEST 2015

On 08/01/2015 05:37 PM, talazem at fastmail.fm wrote:
> Sorry to pester, but this problem is barring me from moving my book
> project into ConTeXt this weekend.
>
> The use of linenumbers seems to throw off the R2L mechanism. Example
> of the problem attached.

Hi Talal,

I’m afraid that I don’t have a fix for what it might be a bug in ConTeXt.

If you want to work on you book before a fix is released, I’d suggest
you to add the following line at the top of your document:

    \definestartstop[linenumbering]

This will deactivate line numbering and it will allow you to work on the
rest of the book without having to add any code later.

If your book is already finished, you only have to wait for the fix ;-).

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk