[NTG-context] issues with bookmarks

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Jul 27 20:21:49 CEST 2015

On 07/27/2015 07:34 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> [...]
> Hm, the bookmarks themselves are okay but you mean the collapsing of
> them. That is a side effect of lack of parts in the preceding block. I
> have a fix for that but of course I don't know it there are other side
> effects. There is only so much one can do with such structures.

Many thanks for the fast fix and the new beta, Hans.

As far as I have tested it, everything works fine, excepting that
chapters from a secition block with no given parts are collapsed in the
last part from previous block.

Minimal sample that shows the behaviour (colophon doesn’t actually
belong to part):

    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \placebookmarks[part, chapter][part, chapter]
    \setuphead[part][placehead=yes]
    \starttext
    \startbodymatter
    \part{Part}
    \chapter{Chapter}
    \stopbodymatter
    \startbackmatter
    \chapter{Colophon}
    \stopbackmatter
    \stoptext

Could this be fixed too? (Each section block should restart bookmarks as
totally independent.)

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--