[NTG-context] issues with bookmarks

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Jul 27 16:13:16 CEST 2015

On 07/27/2015 02:47 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Hans,
>>
>> sorry for the long message, but I’m afraid that bookmarks have some issues.
>>
>> 1. When specifying sectionblocks, bookmarks for parts don’t contain
>> chapters as child elements:
>>
>>      \setupinteraction[state=start]
>>      \placebookmarks[part, chapter][part, chapter]
>>      \setuphead[part][placehead=yes]
>>      \starttext
>>      \startfrontmatter
>>      \chapter{Foreword}
>>      \chapter{Introduction}
>>      \stopfrontmatter
>>      \startbodymatter
>>      \part{First Part}
>>      \chapter{First Chapter}
>>      \chapter{Second Chapter}
>>      \part{Second Part}
>>      \chapter{Third Chapter}
>>      \chapter{Fourth Chapter}
>>      \stopbodymatter
>>      \stoptext
>
> In SumatraPDF (which i use mostly) and Acrobat I see
>
>   Foreword
>   Introduction
>   1 First Part
>   1.1 First Chapter
>   1.2 Second Chapter
>   2 Second Part
>   2.1 Third Chapter
>   2.2 Fourth Chapter
>
> I remember a thread about bugged viewers so maybe your viewer is not ok.

Hans,

evince shows the same output. But the bookmarks are wrong in all viewers.

I’m afraid that issue 1 shows uncontained bookmarks. The first and
second code samples from #1 are wrong and the third code sample from #1
is right.

Issue 2 misplaced bookmarks and issue 3 shows wrong indented bookmarks.

Sorry but I’m afraid that the issues may be bugs.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk