[NTG-context] Multiline equations break grid in columnsets

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 24 14:02:56 CEST 2015

On 7/21/2015 9:32 AM, Sebastian ├śrsted wrote:
> I reported this some days ago, but it was a rather short report, which
> might explain why nobody has reacted upon it yet. So this time I'll go
> into greater detail:

there are two issues there, one was horizontal alignment (some day i'll
do that part otherwise in order to get rid of some hard coded
assumptions in the engine that are difficult to deal with); i fixed that
a week ago but didn't want push a beta just before leaving for the tug
2015 meeting

i just uploaded a beta with a possible fix for the vertical spacing
(grid) but i'm not sure about side effects (but as there are no side
effects outside grid mode we can experiment)

btw, columnsets are a bit special and mostly meant for magazine like
cases and i need to redo that one in a mkiv-ish way