[NTG-context] reverse page order and reverse page numbering in one part of a book

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 24 12:15:46 CEST 2015

> On 07/22/2015 03:47 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
>> There are several different issues. Synchronization can be
>> line-by-line, paragraph-by-paragraph, sectionblock-by-sectionblock...
>> or, as is the case with the posting of this thread, part-by-part (i.e.
>> halves). The different "products" in multiple languages might only be
>> "synchronized" by structure, not by rendering at all.
>
> Yes, and for good measure, add a couple of footnotes, floats, margin
> inserts, and let the fun begin. I think we'd need a couple of duplicates
> of Hans to take care of all this...

if i get good specs and the demands accept constraints and someone else
write the documentation ... we also need to keep in mind that todays
needs can be different from tomorrows (and your use of tex / xml is
already a proof of this, paper solutions replaced by combinations of
typesetting and interaction and ...)