[NTG-context] Illegal parameter number in definition

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Jul 23 20:44:14 CEST 2015

On 07/20/2015 11:42 AM, juh wrote:
> [...]
> But for now I am better off with the coontains statement.
>
> \xmlsetsetup{#1}{hi[contains(@rendition, 'in')]}{xml:hi:in}
>
> It matches
>
> <hi rendition="#in">S</hi>
>
> without problems

Hi Jan Urlich,

sorry for the delayed reply. (I’m still dealing with the technical
support from GMX and the banned replies.)

All you have to do is to escape the hash character, one way or another:

    \xmlsetsetup{#1}
        {hi[@rendition='\letterhash in']}
        {xml:rend:in}

    \xmlsetsetup{#1}
        {hi[contains(@rendition,'\letterhash in')]}
        {xml:rend:in

With the first option, the value of rendition must be unique (the TEI P5
Guidelines include examples with multiple rendition values).

With the second option, the value "#indian" would be also matched.

I hope it helps (and it reaches the list ;-)),

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk