[NTG-context] issue with mailbox.org

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Jul 20 19:09:52 CEST 2015

Dear list,

I have tried to reply to the message from Jan Urlich three times and it
was rejected those three times, because of the following error:

"ntg-context at ntg.nl":
SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command:
host: mx-1.mf.surf.net
5.7.1 82.165.159.42: on real-time blacklist zen.spamhaus.org

Sorry, but I cannot negotiate which servers or IP addresses my mail
provider uses. I don’t know whether the rejection is exclusively related
to mailbox.org or it will happen with all my replies to any message from
the list.

Is there any way to whitelist my address for the mailing list?

Sorry for the problems, but I have already experienced this and I would
like to fix it forever.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--