[NTG-context] Illegal parameter number in definition

juh juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Mon Jul 20 11:42:49 CEST 2015

Am 20.07.2015 um 09:57 schrieb Schmitz Thomas A.:

> Hi, welcome to ConTeXt. We prefer to have complete minimal examples
> (http://www.tex.ac.uk/FAQ-minxampl.html) here so we can look into
> your questions, not just code snippets.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Learning to write minimal examples in ConTeXt is on my todo list.

> As to your problem: indeed,
> you have to remove the hashtag. The same question was asked by Pablo
> just two months ago:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/91354/ .

I see. Impressive (I think I have to learn lua, too)

But for now I am better off with the coontains statement.

\xmlsetsetup{#1}{hi[contains(@rendition, 'in')]}{xml:hi:in}

It matches

<hi rendition="#in">S</hi>

without problems

But of course, I am not sure if there are any side effects.

> Maybe it
> would be a good idea to add the solution provided by Hans to the wiki
> page on TEI xml typesetting http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TEI_xml
> since it’s a common problem.

What is your Wiki policy? I am willing to help.

I've made an account. Shall I just edit the page? I'd put a new subline
at the end of the text.

Removing hashmarks from the xml source

Ciao!
juh

--
Das ZEN von Pandoc
Bücher und E-Books einfach und professionell produzieren