[NTG-context] em-/en-dashes and newotf

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Jul 19 13:17:19 CEST 2015

On 07/14/2015 07:11 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Hans,
>>
>> checking beta from 2015.07.12 23:30 in Win7 64bit works fine (ligatures,
>> no ligatures and dashes) with newotf.
>>
>> But I’m afraid that beta from 2015.07.14 10:37 doesn’t work disabling
>> ligatures and enabling dashes in Linux 32bit.
>>
>> I’ll try to check the Linux 32bit ConTeXt with another computer.
>
> there is no dependency on the platform

Hans,

the problem was fixed when I remembered to remove the m-newotf.mkiv file
you sent to the list from my home directory. Sorry for the noise.

I’m still experiencing the issue with a particular font. Since the font
was generated with FontForge, I would like to know what the font is
missing to report the bug upstream.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--