[NTG-context] Using lua to define a macro with one optional parameter in brackets

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Mon Jul 13 15:04:50 CEST 2015

Thanks Hans.
At this moment, it works fine. For me it is quite essential novelty and
it is very much handy for me.
It seems that works only in the standalone version because version in
TeXlive 2014 version it tells an error message (but does not matter on
it). I want to even ask how you can write a macro with one or more
parameters?
Now the parameter in square brackets displayed together with the
contents of the macro. You can do this at all? It would get any minimal
example?
Thanks again for your support.

Jaroslav Hajtmar