[NTG-context] Bibliography (bug compiling "components-001.tex"?) (now with sample files)

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Fri Jul 10 11:29:17 CEST 2015

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:29:52 +0200, Alan BRASLAU <alan.braslau at cea.fr> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:47:35 +0200
> Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <LPr at pontex.cz> wrote:
>
>> I'm getting "Undefined control sequence" when I uncomment (2);
>> even though \placepublications is widely cited on wiki (e.g.
>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv ) and is also
>> mentioned in bibmod-doc.pdf
>> (http://www.let.rug.nl/alfa/texmf/tetex30/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf
>> ).
>
> Do not mix-up the bibmod (mkii, also adapted for mkiv)
> with the mkiv bibliography dataset system (which is completely new).

OK. I studied MkIV related part on bibliography on wiki, probably too archaic.

> I do not know anything about the wiki on this subject but it must be
> completely obsolete as the development of this new system has been very
> active over the past year.
>
> Hans and I are (still) working on the documentation that has been
> promised.

Great.

Back to my questions:

3) I would like to alter citation style from "[1]" to "MA2004"; I guess this could be done by "\setuppublications[refcommand=author]"...

4) Finally, in list of publications, I'd rather enumerate publications in "[1]" style rather than simple "1", i.e. enclose the publication number into [].

Are / will be points 3) a 4) achievable anyhow - now, in near future, any day?

Thank you anyway.

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz