[NTG-context] Bibliography (bug compiling "components-001.tex"?) (now with sample files)

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Fri Jul 10 10:29:52 CEST 2015

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:47:35 +0200
Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <LPr at pontex.cz> wrote:

> I'm getting "Undefined control sequence" when I uncomment (2);
> even though \placepublications is widely cited on wiki (e.g.
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv ) and is also
> mentioned in bibmod-doc.pdf
> (http://www.let.rug.nl/alfa/texmf/tetex30/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf
> ).

Do not mix-up the bibmod (mkii, also adapted for mkiv)
with the mkiv bibliography dataset system (which is completely new).

I do not know anything about the wiki on this subject but it must be
completely obsolete as the development of this new system has been very
active over the past year.

Hans and I are (still) working on the documentation that has been
promised.

Alan