[NTG-context] rsync server down?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:27:09 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a planned downtime of our server (that excludes the wiki) due
> to UPS upgrades on Saturday the 20th of June and the 4th of July.
>
> Mojca

The server was not switched on immediately after the work was done (if
anyone complained earlier, I would have pinged the sysadmin).

> Is it the heat?

There is a correlation, but only because the maintenance was planned
at the time of the "highest heat" (= when most people are on
holidays).

> But the garden works normally...

The wiki is hosted in Netherlands, while rsync, svn, git, meeting,
group site etc. are in Slovenia.

Mojca