[NTG-context] Bibliography (bug compiling "components-001.tex"?)

Lukáš Procházka LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Jul 8 22:21:36 CEST 2015

Hello,

On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:53:10 +0200, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> On 7/8/2015 4:06 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I also tried one of the ConTeXt suite test files, namely:
>>
>> test\doc\context\tests\mkiv\bibtex\components-002.tex
>>
>> where I just commented two lines, so I got:
>>
>> ----
>> % Was: components-001.tex
>>
>> % \endinput % to be adapted
>
> that file is not working now which is why it had an \endinput

OK.

Is there a way to have list of publications... - something like this to work:

----
\startpublication
   [k=me,
    t=article,
    a=LPr,
    y=2000,
    s=Shr,
    n=1,
   ]
   \city{Prg}
\stoppublication

\starttext
   Hello \cite[me].

   \placepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext
----

So:

- publications to be defined before \starttext, with each publication enclosed in \startpublication ... \stoppublication pairs,
- \cite command to work,
- list of publications via \placepublications to work.

I mentioned this theme once in the mailing list - with subject "Bibliography" - but with no response...
The bibtex/components-002.tex seemed to be quite close...

Or: which is the recommended way to:

- have a DB of publications (preferably in "standard" ConTeXt "space", not in a .bib file)
- to refer to a publication
- to build a list of publications?

(A MWE or a link would be appreciated...)

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz