[NTG-context] chapter only in bookmarks (not in text or in TOC)

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Jul 6 21:10:21 CEST 2015

On 07/06/2015 05:56 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> [...]
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \placebookmarks[chapter,hiddentitle]
> \definehead[hiddentitle][chapter]
> \setuphead[hiddentitle][incrementnumber=list]
> \starttext
>      \completecontent
>      \hiddentitle{Prologue}
>      aa\page aa
>      \chapter{Foreword}
>      aa
>      \chapter{Introduction}
> \stoptext

[Sorry if this message is duplicated, but I’m afraid my email client is
misbehaving.]

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

Only the second solution worked fine (the first solution had a problem
similar to a one I reported before [I don’t remember which one :-(]).

I need that there is no \hiddentile in the text itself, so I removed all
space after and before. But I cannot make vertical spaces in makeups work:

    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \placebookmarks[chapter,hiddentitle]
    \definehead[hiddentitle][chapter]
    \setuphead
        [hiddentitle]
        [placehead=empty,
         incrementnumber=list,
         number=no,
         before=,
         after=]
    \starttext
         \completecontent
         \startmakeup[copyright][top=]
         \hiddentitle{[Copyright]}
         This document is released to the public...
         \stopmakeup
         \chapter{Foreword}
         aa
         \chapter{Introduction}
    \stoptext

Is there any way to remove all spaces in \hiddentitle, so that makeups
work fine?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--