[NTG-context] issues with xtable

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Jul 4 13:20:12 CEST 2015

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

\setupxtable[frame=on, option=stretch]
\setupxtable[name][foregroundstyle=\bfc, ny=3, align=lohi]
\setupxtable[cv][foregroundstyle=\em, ny=2, align=bottom]
\setupxtable[contact][foregroundstyle=\em, align=flushright]

\starttext
\startxtable
    \startxrow
        \startxcell[name][ny=3]Some Name\stopxcell
        \startxcell[contact]Some Address Here\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \startxrow
        \startxcell[cv][ny=2]Curriculum vitae\stopxcell
        \startxcell[contact]City, State, 55555\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \startxrow
        \startxcell[contact](000) 111-3333\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \startxrow
        \startxcell[contact]user at domain.level\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \startxrow
        \startxcell[contact]http://contextgarden.net\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
\stopxtable
\stoptext

And I experiencing three issues.

The first issue is I don’t know why there is a third column at all. I
may be dowing something wrong, but where does ConTeXt read that there is
a third xcell on any xrow? (I guess this might be a bug.)

The second issue is that align=lohi doesn’t center vertically the cell
contents. There is slightly less vertical space before the text than
before it.

The third issue is that spanning information isn’t read from
\setupxtable, but I thas to be added at the xcell itself. Wouldn’t it be
possible to read it from \setupxtable also?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk