[NTG-context] Accessibility and Tagged PDFs: Bugs and Feature Requests

Dominik Klein dominik.klein at outlook.com
Tue Jun 30 17:58:03 CEST 2015

on Tue Jun 30 10:32:29 CEST 2015
luigi scarso wrote:

> It would be nice to have a pdf made by context using \nopdfcompression
> that have all these issues together with the report emitted by acrobat.
Nice idea. The document:
https://github.com/asdfjkl/tex-access/blob/master/document_acc.tex
Resulting pdf (with \nocompression):
https://github.com/asdfjkl/tex-access/blob/master/document_acc.pdf
Report of Acrobat 9 Pro (Menu Advanced -> Accessibility -> Full Check...)
https://github.com/asdfjkl/tex-access/blob/master/document_acc_AdobePDF.html

Note that my goal was not to achieve compatibility w.r.t. pdf/a, I solely focused on accessibility (even though they may be related). Could be very well that I overlooked something, and some functionality is already there with context...

cheers

- Dominik