[NTG-context] Testing the value of a number defined with \definenumber

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:43:22 CEST 2015

Hi MF,

You should use \rawcountervalue instead of \getnumber, as in the following:

\starttext

\definenumber[numero][]
\setnumber[numero][42]
The value of {\tt numero} is \getnumber[numero].

The value of {\tt numero} is \rawnumber[numero].

The value of {\tt numero} is \rawcountervalue[numero].

\doifelse{\getnumber[numero]}{42}{
 Ok, the test worked.
}{
 Why does not it work?
}

\doifelse{\rawcountervalue[numero]}{42}{
 Ok, the test worked.
}{
 Why does not it work?
}