[NTG-context] definereferencestructureprefix for floats

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:09:01 CEST 2015

Hi Aditya, Hi Wolfgang,

I was following this thread and I fixed too the typo, then rebuilt the formats but the results I get are as Aditya describes it (please see the attached output I get). Actually I need something analogous but regarding a reference to a Theorem or Lemma within a given chapter.

My version is ConTeXt  ver: 2015.06.15 13:42 MKIV beta  fmt: 2015.6.22  int: english/english

Best regards: OK