[NTG-context] \setuphead[part] - special look

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Jun 22 11:42:44 CEST 2015

Hello Wolfgang,

thank you for the solution, it pretty systemic.

Ad "Ad 2": There was no question as succeeded placing page number and name into the page gold ratio, so just mentioned as one of the features required.

After some plying with your solution, I deduce:

We have to derive a new alternative for "part" (here "partpage") as we CAN assign a new "renderingsetup" to this alternative but we CANNOT assign a rendering setup in the scope of \setuphead.

IOW, there is no "\setuphead[part][renderingsetup=partpage]".

If there was the option "\setuphead[part][renderingsetup=partpage]" we could simplify to:

----
% No headalternative here

\startsetups[partpage]
    \startmakeup[part]
        \headsetupspacing
        \headnumbercontent
        \blank[big]
        \headtextcontent
    \stopmakeup
\stopsetups

\definemakeup
  [part]
  [align=middle,
   top=\vfill\vfill,
   bottom=\vfill\vfill\vfill]

\setuphead
  [part]
  [...
   renderingsetup=partpage,
  ]

----

Am I right?

(And, I understand that the aim is not to support all extraordinary request(s) in \setuphead by its keys/options - it is enough to have A way to get them, here using a "headalternative"...)

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz