[NTG-context] \setuphead[part] - special look

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:51:46 CEST 2015

> Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <mailto:LPr at pontex.cz>
> 22. Juni 2015 09:35
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to \setuphead[part] to have the following features:
>
> 1. Part head to fill the whole page.
>
> 2. Part number and name to be placed (approx.) in the golden ratio of
> the page.
>
> 3. Page background (for the \part only!) to be colored, e.g. blue.
>
> ----
> \define[2]\MyPartCmd{%
>     {%
>       \vbox to\vsize{%
>         \vfill\vfill%
>         \blank[big]
>         \vfill\vfill\vfill%
>       }
>     }%
> }
>
> \define[1]\MyPartCmdText{%
>   \hbox to\hsize{\hfill \bf DĂl #1\hfill}%
> }
>
> \definefontsize[e]
> \definebodyfontenvironment[default][e=5.]
>
> \define[1]\MyPartCmdNum{%
>   \hbox to\hsize{\hfill \bfe\sc#1\hfill}%
> }
>
> \setuphead[part]
>   [command=\MyPartCmd,
>    numbercommand=\MyPartCmdText,
>    textcommand=\MyPartCmdNum,
>    placehead=yes,header=none,page=odd,
>
> before={\setupbackgrounds[page][background=color,backgroundcolor=blue,state=start]},
>
>    %after={\setupbackgrounds[page][background=]},
>   ]
>
> \starttext
>   \showboxes
>   \part{Part}
>   \input knuth
> \stoptext
> ----
>
> The code above doesn't satisfy the features:
>
> Ad 1: Some text (from knuth) appears in the bottom (should be solved
> by "after=\page", but is there a better solution, e.g. to affect
> height of the \vbox in \MyPartCmd?)
The \page command is needed here.
> Ad 3: I'm able to make only the part page blue (now all pages are
> blue; when I uncomment
> "after={\setupbackgrounds[page][background=]},", no page is blue).
You can use the \pushbackground and \popbackground command to limit the
background changes to a certain part of your document.
> Could anyone help me to "tune" the \setuphead[part]?
\defineheadalternative
   [partpage]
   [renderingsetup=partpage]

\startsetups[partpage]

     \startmakeup[part]
         \headsetupspacing
         \headnumbercontent
         \blank[big]
         \headtextcontent
     \stopmakeup

\stopsetups

\definemakeup
   [part]
   [align=middle,
    top=\vfill\vfill,
    bottom=\vfill\vfill\vfill]

\setuphead
   [part]
   [placehead=yes,
    alternative=partpage,
    page=right,

before={\pushbackground[page]\setupbackgrounds[page][background=color,backgroundcolor=blue]},
    after={\page\popbackground},
    bodypartlabel=part,
    align=middle,
    numberstyle=\bfb,