[NTG-context] How to limit level of sections in TOC?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 11:40:47 CEST 2015

> Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <mailto:LPr at pontex.cz>
> 20. Juni 2015 11:30
> Hello,
>
> I'm not able to limit level of sections in TOC so to not show
> \subsubsection:
>
> ----
> %\setuplist[content][level=subsection] % Doesn't work
> %\setuplist[content][section,subsection] % Doesn't work
>
> \starttext
>   \placecontent[level=subsection] % Doesn't work
>   \hairline
>   \placecontent[level=3] % Doesn't work
>   \hairline
>
>   \section{Sec}
>     \subsection{SSec}
>       \subsubsection{SSSec}
> \stoptext
> ----
>
> I studied wiki (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setuplist) and
> also contextref.pdf (pg. 218) but without success.
The level key doesn't work with MkIV but you can use the following two
methods.

1. Use the \placelist command and list the sections you want to show, e.g.

     \placelist[chapter,section,subsection]

2. Use the list key for \placecontent to show only the listed entries, e.g.

     \placecontent[list={chapter,section,subsection}]

Wolfgang