[NTG-context] Line wrapping inconsistency with tolerance, alignment and framed

Christoph Reller christoph.reller at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:25:21 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have an (admittedly carefully crafted) example, see below. My question:
Why is the line wrapping different for this case within a framed and
outside of a framed?
How can I control the amount of space left on a line before breaking the
line within and without a framed consistently?

Any insight is welcome.

Christoph

MWE:

\setuptolerance[horizontal,stretch,verytolerant]
\defineframed[myframe][align=flushleft,frame=off,offset=0pt]

\starttext

\def\super{supercalifragilisticexpialidoc}
\startalignment[flushleft]
  \unhyphenated{\super\ + \super\ + \super\ + \super}
\stopalignment

\myframe{\unhyphenated{\super\ + \super\ + \super\ + \super}}