[NTG-context] Problem with rfc4180splitter in last beta?

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Mon Jun 15 11:00:19 CEST 2015

After I read my e-mail the I cut more my source code and I am sending
now more minimalized version of minimal example

Sorry, Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is another minimal version:

% csvfile.txt content:
% first,second,third,fourth
% 1,"2","3","4"
% "a","b","c","d"
% "foo","bar""baz","boogie","xyzzy"
%

\starttext

\startluacode
      gCSVHeader=true -- works fine when compiled any version of ConTeXt
      --gCSVHeader=false -- crashed, when compiled by last version of
standalone
      gColNames={}
      gColumnNames={}
      local inpcsvfile='csvfile.txt'
      local currentlyprocessedcsvfile = io.loaddata(inpcsvfile)
      local mycsvsplitter = utilities.parsers.rfc4180splitter{
         separator = ',',
         quote = '"',
         }
     if gCSVHeader then
      gTableRows, gColumnNames =
mycsvsplitter(currentlyprocessedcsvfile,true)
      inspect(gTableRows)
      inspect(gColumnNames)
     else
       gTableRows = mycsvsplitter(currentlyprocessedcsvfile)
       inspect(gTableRows)
     end
      gNumRows=#gTableRows -- Getting number of rows
       gNumCols=#gTableRows[1] -- Getting number of columns

      context.setgvalue("numrows",tostring(gNumRows))
      context.setgvalue("numcols",tostring(gNumCols))
      context.setgvalue("filename",tostring(inpcsvfile))
\stopluacode

File \filename\ has \numrows\ lines and \numcols\ columns.

\stoptext