[NTG-context] TikZ and wrong drawing order

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 00:28:43 CEST 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 11:12 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6/11/2015 7:27 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> \usemodule
>>      [tikz]
>>
>> \definesymbol[1]
>>      [{\tikz\shade[shading=ball,ball color=blue] (0,0) circle (.2cm);}]
>

> \startreusableMPgraphic{bullet}
>     fill fullcircle
>         scaled (1EmWidth)
>         withshademethod "circular"
>         withcolor red shadedinto blue ;
> \stopreusableMPgraphic
>
> \definesymbol[1]{\reuseMPgraphic{bullet}}

Thank you. But TikZ simply delivers a "superior" result in this case
(= better tuned). We should figure out how exactly the shading is done
there (it's slightly eccentric etc.) and try to prepare a macro for
metafun that delivers the same result (or at least a compatible one)
with an input of a single colour as a parameter.

Mojca