[NTG-context] Multi-page (split) natural tables and footnotes

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 10:11:29 CEST 2015

Hi Christoph,

There exists a local footnotes environment in floats, as in the following example: I don’t know if it solves the problem you mention…

%%%%%%%%%%%%
\starttext

\startlocalfootnotes
\placetable[align=middle]{A table with footnotes.}
    {\starttable[|l|r|]
      \HL
      \VL One\footnote{First} \VL Two\footnote{Second} \VL\FR
      \VL Three\footnote{Third} \VL Four\footnote{Fourth} \VL\LR
      \HL
      \stoptable}
    {\placelocalfootnotes}
\stoplocalfootnotes