[NTG-context] Blank line before placehead=empty

Kate F kate at elide.org
Tue Jun 2 19:05:23 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a document where I'm showing chapter titles in headers, rather
than on the page in the usual place in the body text area.

Using placehead=empty, what causes the blank line before the text? Is
there a way to suppress it?

I see there's no line when specifying placehead=no, but I want the
chapter heading to appear in my TOC, so that's why I'm using
placehead=empty. Or maybe there's another way to add something to the
TOC without showing anything in the document.

\setuphead[chapter][placehead=empty] % has an unwanted blank line
%\setuphead[chapter][placehead=no] % no blank line

\showgrid
\showstruts

\starttext
\startchapter[title={Something}]