[NTG-context] bug in latest beta?

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:41:41 CEST 2015

> On 01 Jun 2015, at 09:28, Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es> wrote:
>
> […]
> Hi Otared,
>
> having only three theorems my guess will be probably wrong, but I’ll try it.
>
> The theorem that doesn’t cause a wrong pagebreak is preceeded by a
> single line paragraph.
>
> In order to confirm whether this is the pattern, I would remove some
> words from the last paragraph on page 19, so that there has only one
> line. And I would add some words to the pagraph before theorem 2.3.2 on
> page 31, so this pargraph contains two lines.
>
> Could you check this?
>

> Pablo
> --
> http://www.ousia.tk

Hi Pablo,

Actually I have done what you suggest by adding or removing text, but at the end when the document changes all of a sudden the bad pagebreaks appear or disappear.
The second definition of « proclaim » I sent you suppresses the bad pagebreaks, but in some other situations still I have other bad pagebreaks… Until I have not made a rela minimal example the problem cannot be understood and permanently solved.

Best regards: OK