[NTG-context] LuaTeX finds font, mtxrun --fonts does not list it?

Sandra Snan sandra.snan at idiomdrottning.org
Fri May 29 09:39:24 CEST 2015

Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> writes:

>> Am 28.05.2015 um 11:37 schrieb Sandra Snan <sandra.snan at idiomdrottning.org>:
>>> what happens if you put file: before a name?
>> \definefontfamily[futura][sans][file:futuralt]
>
> Don’t use the “file:” prefix in the third argument.

I don't understand this exchange.

>> \setuppapersize[A4, portrait][A4, portrait]
>
> There is no “portrait” keyword for the \setuppapersize and you can also drop this line because ConTeXt uses A4 as default paper size.

I was working from a template for A7 landscape that's why this was still
in there.

But a lot of the other stuff is just cargo-culted cruft and voodoo that
has accumulated over the years of only rarely making new templates.
Thank you for helping me clear it out.

Here is the file now:

% interface output=luatex
\setuppagenumbering[location=]
\mainlanguage [sv]
\definefontfamily[futura][sans][Futura LT]
\definefontfamily [praise][serif][junicode]
\setupalign[justified,hanging,hz]
\setupbodyfont[praise]
\setuphead[section][style={\switchtotypeface[futura]}]
\starttext
$body$
\stoptext

% Still no luck with the Futura.