[NTG-context] Force to display page number on the `makeup' page

Alexander Shukaev haroogan at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:03:30 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have a special `makeup' for the abstract page:

\definemakeup
[abstractpage]

I also have general `makeup' setup:

\setupmakeup[
  doublesided={no},
    pagestate={start},
         page={yes},
]

The footer is available from general `layout' setup:

\setuplayout[
  footer={16pt},
  header={\zeropoint},
  margin={\zeropoint},
]

Page numbering comes from general `pagenumbering' setup:

\setuppagenumbering
[location={footer}]

I'm aware that `makeup' pages don't display page numbers even though they
can count them with the `pagestate={start}' setting.  However, for this
particular `makeup' (`abstractpage') I would like to force the display of
page number.  I've tried

\startabstractpagemakeup

\setuppagenumbering
[location={footer}]

\stopabstractpagemakeup

in hope that `makeup' simply sets `location=' behind the scenes to hide the
page number, but it seems that I was wrong.  Is it possible to force page
number placement for a particular `makeup'?  Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,
Alexander