[NTG-context] embeddedxtable

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Sun May 24 15:32:13 CEST 2015

I can get rid of the unwanted spaces before the table by inserting a whole bunch of \unskip's in my code. All the \unskip's in the following code are necessary. I guess this observation will be enough to repair the ConText code. Or do I have to change something in my code?

\startxmlsetups xmlcommon:tr
\unskip
\xmlstripanywhere{#1}{.}
\unskip
\bgroup
\unskip
\setupxtableparameters{#1}
\unskip
\startxrow
\unskip\xmlflush{#1}
\stopxrow
\egroup
\unskip
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xmlcommon:td
\unskip
\xmlstrip{#1}{.}
\bgroup
\setupxtableparameters{#1}
\startxcell[nc=\xmlattdef{#1}{colspan}{1},nr=\xmlattdef{#1}{rowspan}{1}]
\xmlflush{#1}
\stopxcell
\egroup
\stopxmlsetups