[NTG-context] Minimum distance between text and footnotes

Hannes Riebl hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Thu May 21 18:01:02 CEST 2015

On 05/20/2015 05:19 PM, Hannes Riebl wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> is there a way to set a minimum distance between the text and the
> footnotes? I have done some research but could not find anything helpful.
>
> Best regards
> Hannes Riebl

Just for the record: Mojca addressed this problem in 2005:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/22155

However, this code results in "! Argument of \spac_vspacing_yes_indeed
has an extra }":

\setupnote[footnote]
   [before=\blank[8mm]]

\starttext
\dorecurse{3}{\input knuth\footnote{abc}}
\stoptext

Guess that's a bug? Using this code instead, everything works out as
expected:

\def\myblank{\blank[8mm]}

\setupnote[footnote]
   [before=\myblank]

--
Hannes Riebl
Abteilung Forschung & Entwicklung

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historisches Gebäude, Raum 2.409)

hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.rdd.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://dhd-blog.org