[NTG-context] Placing margin notes on the left using Lua

Hannes Riebl hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Wed May 20 18:44:32 CEST 2015

On 05/20/2015 05:21 PM, luigi scarso wrote:
> Is it possible to have and see  an example ?

Of course! Not sure if this mailing list allows attachments, so I
uploaded my code:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bp1s9fubha4ml0m/notes.zip?dl=0

Just extract the archive, run make.pl and have a look at output.pdf.
Remember that we use margin notes to mark text omissions. Note how the
margin note for the omission that spans multiple lines is different from
the margin note for the omission that does not. While the code is not
perfect, it works well enough for me.

Best regards
Hannes Riebl

--
Hannes Riebl
Abteilung Forschung & Entwicklung

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historisches Gebäude, Raum 2.409)

hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.rdd.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://dhd-blog.org